Print Page

Substitute Child Nutrition

Please do not send your resume, paper application or transcripts to the Human Resource Department at the Central Office unless you are offered employment.

All applicants for all positions with Henderson County Public Schools must complete the online application .

Child Nutrition (CN) substitutes are employed by Henderson County Public Schools on an as-needed basis to fill in for absent Child Nutrition employees.  In order to be a CN substitute, an individual must be at least 18 years old.

All Child Nutrition substitutes are required to attend a Child Nutrition Substitute Orientation.  Call Robert Rolfe at (828) 891-6310 for the Child Nutrition Orientation schedule.

After successful completion of the Child Nutrition Substitute Orientation, your application will be reviewed, references checked, and a complete background check will be completed.  If acceptable, you will be placed on the Child Nutrition Substitute List.