As a volunteer, you are an important part of the school community. The need for volunteers is unique to each school. There’s no better way to support school communities than by sharing your special talents and knowledge with students, teachers and staff. It is a great way to make a difference in a student’s life by helping them gain self-esteem, improve reading and math skills and become successful in school and life.
- All volunteers must be approved by the school Prinicpal.
- Availability, dependability, reliability, friendliness and flexibility.
- Awareness of and willingness to follow school Volunteer Policy 792.
- Special talents or abilities that help to enrich the school program.
- Recognition that accepting an assignment is a serious commitment.
- Maintain strict confidentiality regarding students and school personnel.
- A desire and interest in working with children and youth.
- A willingness to learn and to follow directions while working with students.
Please contact the school Principal for detailed volunteer information.