Eligibility & Enrollment
Current Henderson County Public Schools elementary students K-5th grade (not exceeding age 12) are eligible for HCPS Child Care Services.
PSAM & PSPM programs:
A non-refundable enrollment fee of $35.00 per child or $45.00 per family is required at the time of enrollment. If a child attends both programs, only one yearly enrollment fee will be charged.
A non-refundable enrollment fee of $50.00 per child includes a T-shirt to wear on field trips. There is no family cap on enrollment for the Summer PLUS program. Enrollment is held in early spring, and there is no family cap on enrollment for the Summer PLUS program.
To enroll: complete the forms below and return to a Child Care Co-Coordinator. To complete the enrollment packet, parents/guardians will need:
- Parent/guardian work number, cell number
- Doctor’s name and phone number
- Emergency contact names and phone numbers (at least three contacts other than parents)
- Insurance or Medicaid information (if applicable) and policy number
- Immunization records
- Recent small wallet size photo of child (preferably in color)
- List of those authorized to pick up child and phone numbers
- Custody papers (if applicable)
- Parents/guardians will also be required to complete and sign a Fee Payment Agreement and Discipline Contract in the HCPS Child Care Handbook, and a CACFP “Snack” Enrollment Form.
*Required forms. Completed enrollment forms must be signed and returned to the Child Care Co-Coordinator before a child may attend any of the programs. The parent/guardian who completes and signs the enrollment documents is the only individual authorized to make any changes, deletions or additions to the information.