Print Page

Transcripts and Student Records

Henderson County Public Schools uses an online service to request official transcripts, immunization records (if available) and birth certificates (if available).

For current and former students, the processing fee is $10 each for an official transcript, immunization record and/or birth certificate.  Immunization records, if available, can be requested for graduates prior the 2013-14 school year.

Institutes of higher education, legal entities, and other organizations requesting verification of graduation or official transcripts should use the appropriate link and download the release form from students where indicated.  The fee for these documents is $15 for each item.

Cash and checks will not be accepted.  Payment must be made at the time of the request by credit card, debit card, or money order.   If you want to pay by money order, the money order should be made payable to Henderson County Public Schools and include the fee for each document requested.  You must deliver the money order to Henderson County Public Schools with a copy of your receipt and order number.

To request records, please use the Request Transcript link to complete the request and make payment.

Request Transcript