These two words are often lost in the shuffle of life, and over the past year teachers have been asked to go way beyond the norm in order to support student learning, growth and well-being. We just wanted to pause from our regular how-to or tech integration posts to take a moment to say thanks to the teachers (and support staff) of HCPS for everything you have done to make the best of an otherwise difficult year. Here are just a few of the things we’ve seen:
- Teachers working all hours of the day and weekends to provide the best possible scenario for learning.
- Teachers picking up unfamiliar platforms and software and running with them to keep students engaged.
- Teachers calling and emailing us for advice on the best ways to integrate technology seamlessly.
- Teachers working with students in the classroom, as well as virtually and making hybrid learning work for their individual classes.
- Teachers providing virtual-only experiences with students to keep them on track with learning goals.
- Teachers sharing their successes and collaborating with others to try to constantly improve.
We want you to know….
- We see you!
- We recognize your hard work!
- We appreciate you!
Thank you for inspiring us every day.