With HCPS starting the school year in Plan C, are you looking for resources to help you support students during remote learning? Here are some important tips and resources to help you start 2020-2021 off right!
- HCPS Portal for All Remote Learning Resources – This is the hub for all things Return to Learn from technology support to health and safety. This portal has it all!
- Teacher Technology Support Page – This page includes information on using the tools for teaching remotely. For the 2020-2021 school year, teachers will use Google Classroom and Google Meet for communicating with students. This page and support materials and comprehensive guides for remote teaching.
- Family and Student Technology Support Information – This page includes Help Desk information, videos, resources, and Q&As for families and students to support technology use during remote instruction.
- HCPS Digital Learning PD Hub – Find professional development resources for asynchronous online learning in the area of Digital Learning Competencies.
- Reach out to the @Team when you need help!