To begin the new school year, HCPS will send as-needed updates regarding operational plans, new health and safety guidelines or procedures, and “Return to Learn” school board decisions to parents and guardians through email notifications. To ensure delivery of HCPS notifications through SwiftK12, please contact your child’s school if your contact information needs to be updated in our system.
Depending on the evolving nature of the COVID-19 pandemic, regular “R2L Weekly” updates on Thursdays may become necessary later in the school year, at which point various delivery methods will be considered.
Check the R2L: Communications section for official district messages, including:
- “2021-2022 Return to Learn FAQs” in English and Spanish
- “Return to School” flowcharts updated for the 2021-2022 SY
- “What to Expect When There is a COVID-19 Case in a School” infographic
- Webposts regarding Return to Learn planning, procedures and important information for the 2021-2022 school year
- An archive of “R2L Weekly” updates from the 2020-2021 SY