Insurance, Medical Exam & Concussion Info
Insurance is available for athletes who sustain injuries while participating in the interscholastic athletic program at either the middle or high school level. The link below describes the limits of the policy (schedule of benefits) and instructions for filing a claim (claim form). The claim form must be signed by a school official to be valid. Contact the athletic director at your school if you need additional information about the insurance provided for athletes.
- Athletic Insurance Information Grades 6-12
- Preparticipation Physical Evaluation (PPE) Forms (2022-23 School Year)
- Concussion Forms and Gfeller-Waller Information
- Q & A Screenings and Parent Consent Form
- Concussion Facts from the CDC
- Concussion Forms and Documentation (See “During Season Forms”)
All student-athletes must receive a medical examination once every 365 days by a licensed physician, nurse practitioner, or physician’s assistant in order to be eligible for practice or participation in interscholastic athletic contests. Physical should be completed on the required Physical Examination Forms provided above.