Committed to Continuous Improvement
Henderson County Public Schools is committed to the growth of our educational professionals. Whether through in-service training, Professional Learning Communities (PLCs), or job-embedded coaching, the district values collaboration and continuous improvement.
Lookup my CEUs
(Not working? Remember this is only accessible when connected to the HCPS Network)
Links to the 2018 Back to School Professional Development Plan:
Links to the 2018-2019 District PD for Required Workdays and Digital Learning:
- Digital Learning PD Hub (and links to register)
- 2018-2019 Digital Learning: Face-to-Face sessions and Series
Links to the 2019-2020 District PD for Required Workdays and Digital Learning:
- Digital Learning PD Hub (anytime learning at your own pace)
- 2019-2020 Digital Learning Face-to-Face sessions and Series
Ongoing Professional Learning Opportunities:
- Digital Learning PD Hub (Get Digital Learning Credits online while learning at your own pace!)
Questions about Professional Development?
Dr. Jan C. King