After Driver Education

You will need the following to get a permit at the DMV:

  • Driver Education Certificate from your driver education teacher
  • Driving Eligibility Certificate:    To get driving eligibility certificate you will need to bring your driver education certificate, birth certificate,  and a parent to the HCEC Office
  • Your Birth Certificate
  • Social Security Card
  • A Parent or Guardian

To get your License you will need a DL-123 form from your insurance company and take your road test.