Below are links to help your child be successful in school.
- Access TrueFlix, no password needed at school. See Mrs. Ramsey for access from home!
- Find the reading level of a book, not all titles are leveled.
- Access the recommended reading lists for all grade levels.
- Access our school library catalog – you and your child can pick out a new book together!
- Access Freckle to allow your child to read a variety of selections from home. They will need their personal QR Code or class code provided by their teacher.
- We use the Letterland phonics program in grades K-2 to reinforce phonics instruction and help students identify recurring spelling patterns.
- Students receive additional mathematics instruction through the i-Ready program that provides them with lessons based on their individual skill level and needs that allows them to learn at a pace that is just right for them.