Print Page

Enrolling a New Student?

You Must Have:

  1. A parent or legal guardian must be present.
  2. Proof of residency in parent or guardian’s name (ex. Duke Power Bill, Lease Agreement, etc.)
  3. Immunization records
  4. Birth certificate/social security card
  5. Official transcript from previous school
  6. Last report card
  7. Custody Papers (if this applies)
  8. Withdrawal Form (required for enrollment during the school year).

This page was last modified by Angie McClung on Jan 22, 2016 @ 7:27 pm