We are Fletcher Proud. Here I lead, learn and grow because I am wildly important.
Educators, families, students and the community partner together to ensure the academic, social and emotional growth of all Fletcher Foxes.
A culture of happiness, respect and love of school surrounds our building.
Student Leadership is valued and every voice matters.
Integrity, trust, responsibility and service to others are consistently demonstrated as a part of our culture.
Henderson County Public Schools Core Values
· We are here for the children we serve.
· We provide a warm, inviting atmosphere for all children.
· We believe a safe environment is everyone’s responsibility.
· We provide effective learning through multiple instructional strategies for all children.
· We expect honest and integrity in all that we do.
· Our standard is excellence.