Students residing in the official Fletcher district are eligible to attend Fletcher Elementary School.

For all students, please complete the Student Information Sheet.  You can fill it out online and bring it in with you to save time or complete it when you come.

Student Information Sheet (English)     Student Information Sheet (Spanish)

In order to enroll a kindergarten student, the parent/guardian must provide the school with:

  • Proof of residency (utility bill, lease agreement, etc.)
  • Up-to-date immunization records
  • Birth certificate
  • Child’s social security number (optional)
  • Kindergarten Health Assessment
  • Custody papers (if applicable)

In order to enroll a student in grades 1-5, the parent/guardian must provide the school with:

  • Proof of residency (utility bill, lease agreement, etc.)
  • Birth certificate (only if this is the first time enrolling in a public school)
  • Custody papers (if applicable)

Would you like to attend Fletcher Elementary, but you do not live in our district?

If this is the case, you must first register your student in your home district  and then complete a Request for Reassignment.

This page was last modified by Jennifer Shelton on Oct 27, 2016 @ 2:49 pm