Goooooooood evening Glenn Marlow parents and students!!!! I hope everyone had a wonderful Valentine’s Day weekend, stayed warm and dry, and is looking forward to another great week at GMES! We are so excited to have all our G4 and G5 students return on Thursday, February 18th, when HCPS steps up to Plan A.
Here is this week’s Marlow Monday Message:
- Now that students are back into the building, please remember that our school day begins at 8am. Our doors open at 7:30am, and it is imperative that we have all students in the building by 8am to begin their school day on time. For morning car rider line, the earlier the better. If you see the blue sign come out on the sidewalk, you must walk inside to sign your child in. Thank you for your help ensuring that your child has a smooth start to their school day.
- Bus Routes: with the move to Plan A beginning Thursday, please know that for the most part, bus routes will remain the same. The only change will be that Bus 44 will now run two loads on Wednesdays afternoons, staying consistent with its regular PM runs the other days of the week.
- Please remember that all persons (students, staff, visitors) that enter the building must have a face mask on. This is a requirement from the NCDHHS and HCPS, and any exceptions must be documented and kept on file here at the school.
From last week…
- Attention parents who use PSAM/PSPM child care! Please make sure you have read through the changes beginning March 1st. You can read through those changes on the HCPS website.
- 2020 – 2021 Marlow Yearbook sales are still going strong but winding down! The last day to order yearbooks is Thursday, February 18th. This year has certainly been a memorable one, so if you have not done so already, order your Marlow yearbook today! At only $17, it’s the best deal in town!
Again, we look forward to seeing our G4 and G5 students on Thursday! Thank you for all that you do. Have a great night!