Good evening Glenn Marlow parents and students, this is John Hart with your Marlow Monday Message on this Monday, March 9th. Here is this week’s news and upcoming events:
- Join us tonight for Family Night @ the Book Fair from 5:00 pm – 7:00 pm. We hope to see you here!
- Attention Marlow K-Kids and K-Kids parents – There is a K-Kids meeting this week on Thursday, March 12th at 3 pm in the Theater. The meeting will last until approximately 4 pm, so parents, please be sure to make appropriate arrangements to pick them up at the end of the meeting.
- Calling all proctors! Calling all proctors! We are entering in the Q3 Benchmark /NC Check-In window, and in an effort for this session to best mimic the End-of-Grade ‘testing environment’, we are asking for proctors/hallway monitors on the mornings of Tues/Wed/Thurs, March 17 – 19th. If you are able to help out, please contact Megan Alessi, our AP and Testing Coordinator at school, or Brandi Delancey, our PTO Coordinator. Thank you so much!!
- Message from Sarah Holden, our PTO President: Marlow Mustang family, we need you! The second annual “Marlow Mustang Derby” will be coming this spring and we want YOU to be involved! 100% of the funds raised from our Derby Fun Run will go right back to our school! If you would like to be involved, please feel free to email Sarah Holden, PTO President, at firstname.lastname@example.org or Katie Myers, Fun Run Coordinator at email@example.com. Thank you for all you do and your involvement in our amazing school!!”
Here are the March dates to remember:
- March 3 – March 10 – Spring Scholastic Book Fair
- March 9 – Family Night @ the Book Fair 5:30 – 7:00pm
- March 20 – Noon Dismissal for students
- March 24 – Spring Picture Day
- March 27 – ‘Marlow’s Got Talent’ Show – 6pm
Thank you for all that you do, and have a good night.