Good evening Glenn Marlow parents and students, this is John Hart with your Marlow Monday Message on this Monday, February 17th. I hope everyone had a great weekend. We are looking forward to another great week at GMES! Here is this week’s news and upcoming events:
- Attention 4th and 5th Grade Parents– the 10th season of the Marlow Run Club will begin on Monday, March 16th but registration must be completed no later than Wednesday, February 26th. There will not be any exceptions once the deadline passes, so please don’t delay if your child would like to participate. It is open to all 4th and 5th grade boys and girls. Run Club payments can be made online through the Online Payment link under the Parent Information tab of our school website, but students MUST complete a Marlow Rub Club registration form to get their t-shirt. If you need a form either contact Mr. Kinsey at email@example.com, or have your child stop by his room to pick one up. Thank you!
- A reminder to all parents that this Friday, February 21st, is a noon dismissal for all students.
- Here is a look at what’s ahead at GMES:
- Friday, February 21st – Noon Dismissal for Students
- Monday, February 24th – Q3 Midterms Distributed / Made Available
- Thursday, February 27th – Marlow Family STEM Night –> 5:30 – 7:00pm
- March 2nd – March 6th – National School Breakfast Week
- March 3rd – March 10 — Marlow Spring Scholastic Book Fair
- The Marlow PTO has set up an Amazon Smile account! If you shop Amazon (and who doesn’t), register the Marlow PTO on Amazon Smile and a portion of your purchases will go directly to the PTO. You can visit the Marlow Smile link to sign up. Sign up with your Amazon account today, and THANK YOU for supporting our school!
- Parents please do not forget that at any point in the school year, you can turn in your Free and Reduced lunch forms, if you see fit. You can come to the office and get a form, or you can submit your form online at the Lunch Application website. These completed forms help us receive federal funding to help pay for teachers, tutors, and instructional resources for our students. Marlow Elementary did not receive this funding this year, so we are looking to have as many families submit an application as possible to get the funding next year. Even if your child only occasionally purchases lunch from the cafeteria, every submitted application helps. A reminder to look at the chart on the front of the form, and as stated earlier, if you see fit, please fill out the form and return with your child. Thank you in advance for your help.
Thank you for all that you do, and have a good night.