Good evening Glenn Marlow parents and students, this is John Hart with your Marlow Monday Message for Monday, May 6th. I hope everyone had an awesome weekend…you can definitely tell that Spring is in the air!! We are looking forward to another great week!!
Here is this week’s news and upcoming events:
This week is Staff Appreciation Week! All this week, we are asking our students and parents to show how much we appreciate all the Glenn Marlow teachers and staff. Please join me in saying ‘thank you’ for all that you do each and every day. They truly make a difference the lives of all our students, and are integral part at making Glenn Marlow the amazing school it is today! Parents, this Friday, we are having lunch for the staff and allowing our teachers and assistants to have duty free lunch. If you are able to come in Friday and help supervise lunches, please contact Martha Dotti, our Classroom Captain Coordinator at email@example.com. Thank you, in advance, for your help.
The Marlow Field Days have been scheduled. Please mark these dates on your calendar:
- Tuesday, May 21st – Grades 3-5 / Ms. Taddei’s Class
- Wednesday, May 22nd – Grades KI – 2 / Ms. Alexander’s Class.
- May 23rd and May 24th are rain dates, respectively.
If you would like to help out with Field Day, please contact Brandi Delancey, our PTO Volunteer Coordinator, or Mr. Bryan Vaughn, our PE teacher here at school. Thanks so much!!!
Parents, if you have any student cafeteria charges that are unpaid, please try and have them paid as soon as possible. Thank you!
All library books need to be returned to the Media Center by Friday, May 31st. Please help your child make sure every book they have checked out is accounted for and returned by then. Materials that are lost or damaged must be paid for before the end of school.
Please note the upcoming events as we enter the final stretch of the school year:
- Tuesday, May 14th – Q4 Midterms Distributed/Made Available
- Tuesday, May 21st – Grades 3-5 / Ms. Taddei’s Class Field Day
- Wednesday, May 22nd – Grades KI – 2 / Ms. Alexander’s Class Field Day
- Monday, May 27th – No School for Students or Staff (Memorial Day Holiday)
- Tuesday, June 4th – G3–G5 Math EOG (Proctors Needed)
- Wednesday, June 5th – G3-G5 ELA EOG (Proctors Needed)
- Monday, June 10th – G5 Science EOG (Proctors Needed)
- Tuesday, June 11th – Kindergarten Graduation – 10am in the Gym
- Tuesday, June 11th – ‘Step Up to Third Grade’ for Rising G3 parents – 1:30pm in the Theater
- Thursday, June 13th – G3/G4 Honor Roll Recognition Ceremony – 5:30pm (Gym)
- Friday, June 14th – Last day of School (Noon Dismissal
- 5th Grade Graduation – 8:30am in the Gym
Thank you for all that you do. Have a great week!