Hendersonville Elementary PTO
MEMBERSHIP TOOLKIT: The “Official” PTO Website.
We are excited to announce we will be using Membership Toolkit for our Directory, Online Sales, Volunteer Sign Ups and Communications starting with the 2019-2020 school year.
We invite you to visit the Membership Toolkit website to see everything your PTO has to offer this year. Once you create a Membership Toolkit Account, you will have access to upcoming calendar events, make purchases, sign up to volunteer and much, much more.
FOLLOW US ON SOCIAL MEDIA:
Facebook: Hendersonville Elementary School PTO
WAYS YOU CAN SUPPORT HENDERSONVILLE ELEMENTARY
We have heard from many of you that you love the new spirit rock, but you say you would gladly pay extra to have it done for you. Well, we have good news….for an additional $25 donation, we have several very artistic parent volunteers that are willing to make that happen for you! Simply visit the Membership Toolkit online Store, select the Cubcat Cornerstone date you are interested in, and then add the PAINT MY ROCK add-on option. You will have 3 message options, several background design options, and you can choose up to 4 colors. And then we take care of the rest!
With the purpose of giving a sense of support, pride, and encouragement for parent and public involvement, the HES PTO is committed to raising funds that will help us achieve the financial goals we have set, as approved by Principal Kerry Stewart, for the 2019-20 school year. You will see that the goals for 2019-20 include filtered water and water bottle refilling fountains, tutors, access to Freckle (an English and Language Arts software program for all K-5 students), professional development for our teachers, teacher allotments for each teacher to purchase basic supplies for their classrooms, improvements for the K-2 playground, breakfast and snacks for all students taking EOG tests, an end of the year celebration for our students, and more.
- Choose Hendersonville Elementary Parent Teacher Organization as your charity of choice when shopping with AmazonSmile by using our unique charity link. Hendersonville Elementary PTO is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, as an associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
- Collect BoxTops. Learn more at Box Tops for Education.
- Link your Ingles card for Tools for Schools! To collect a group of card numbers, use Ingles Tools for Schools Mass Sign-up Sheets.
- Link your Harris Teeter VIC Card!
- Sponsor the 8th Annual Cubcat Crawl.
Stay tuned for more information and ways you can help with the 8th Annual Cubcat CRAWL.
Dates To Remember
Yearbooks are on sale NOW! You can order online today with our school’s unique Yearbook ID Code: 4265420.
March 6- Noon Dismissal
March 9 – March 24- Spring Break Intercession
March 25- Students begin to Learn from Home due to COVID-19
April 3 – FLEX Fridays begin for HES Students
April 13-17- Spring Break Intercession Part 2
May 22-Last Day that New Required Assignments will be posted for the 2019-2020 School Year
May 25- No School for students; Memorial Day Holiday; No Meals Available
May 26-28-Optional Fun Assignments Posted in Google Classrooms
May 28-Hendersonville Middle School Transition Meeting for 5th Grade Students 11:30am
June 3- End of Year/Graduation Celebration Parades (5th Grade: 9:00-10:00 and K-4th Grade: 1:00-300)
June 5- Last Day of School for Students
Late July-Chromebook Return
TEACHER SNACK DAYS- First Thursday of each month, unless otherwise noted. Organized by Grade Level Representatives
PTO Board Members
- Advisor: Shianne Bryan
- C0-Presidents: Kelly Ford and Kristen Freeman (Emory’s mom. There are two Kristen Freemans!)
- Co-Vice-Presidents: Robyn Scroggs and Jill Wallen
- Co-Treasurers: Tiffany Metcalf Cornett and Ivett Ventura
- Co-Secretaries: Laura Jones and Brenda Nelson
- Teacher Representatives: Kim Smith and Lindsey Skidmore
- Dude Crew (New this year): Josh McGee
Questions? – Please don’t hesitate to contact us at email@example.com