Henderson County Early College
Online School Payments
- Click on the link for High School on the left of the main screen, then choose Early College High.
- Choose the event for which you would like to pay.
- If the activity you select is correct, click “Add to Cart.”
- You can either click on “Continue Shopping” to pay for more events or “Checkout” to pay for your event.
Once you are finished shopping, click on “Checkout.”
- The first time you use this system, you must set up a user account. Complete the fields on the right side of the page. Please write down your username and password for future use.
- Click on “Add Student Profile” to add your students to your account.
- Enter your student’s first name, middle initial, last name and student ID number. Click on “Save Changes.”
- If you have another student at Henderson County Early College, follow steps 7-8 above for each student.
- For each event that you have added to your cart, select the appropriate student profile in the drop down box for that event. Click “Next.”
- Enter your billing name, address and phone number exactly as it appears on the credit card billing statement that you plan to use to pay for the events. Click “Next.”
- Enter your credit card information. Click “Review Order.”
- Once you have reviewed your order for correctness, check the box at the bottom of the screen then click “Place Order.”
Once your payment has been processed, you will receive a confirmation email regarding your payment for the event. The school will also receive a notification email of payment for that event.
There is a handling fee of 4% and 35¢ per transaction added to your order by the company that processes your payment.